Our Management Team Members
Dynamic, result-oriented leader with a strong proven track record of performance in turnaround and high-paced environments by utilizing in depth analysis, insights and team approach to drive organizational improvements and implementation of best practices; Excellent interpersonal skills, capability of managing and resolving multiple and complex issues (Projects, Client / Designers, Operators, Vendors, Manufacturers, Legal, Financial & Operational & Human Resources) and administering and motivating company staff to peak performance.
20 + years of proven management and directorship skills within the Industry and managing the company with optimal resources in a result-oriented environment without compromising quality of Project delivery service or standards. Exceptional ability in multi-tasking, developing, and maintaining business relationships with international companies worldwide, local and a wide range of Clients, agencies and organizations within the private and public sector.
Saed Albanna is the General Manager of Mubadra. He joined BTAT in 2004 as the Regional Professional Consulting Manager, when previously worked at ITC International as the Regional Operation Manager. Earlier he worked at AC&C Consulting as the Regional Consulting Manager.
With over 20 years of experience, Saed has been managing the complete operation of Mubadra since 2012, where earlier he was responsible for defining solutions and building the product and international partnerships. He also developed the business and the related solutions that Mubadra are recognized for.
Saed is managing Mubadra towards continuous success by concentrating on customer satisfaction, solutions compliancy to market needs, and continuous development of products and services. This has been clearly evident by the company expansion on all aspects; geographically, financially and solutions offerings. Saed Al Banna holds a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering from Jordan University.
Ahmad Ajlan Ahmad Alshehri
As Group head of HRA, I am fully responsible for the smooth & profitable operation of BT Group human resources department. I am supervising and providing my services to management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, and labor relations. As HR group head, I am taking leadership role in developing a culture that enables employees to perform in accordance to a group objectives.
I am effectively planning, designing, developing & evaluating human resource-related initiatives that support group strategic goals. In addition, I am leading performance management, talent assessment, & effective labor relationships, including negotiating & administering labor agreements.
Mohammad H. Qasem
Highly qualified financial and accounting executive with more than 20 years of progressive career especially in finance and operations management of Group of companies handling mega sized Projects. Demonstrated ability in Business Planning & Analysis, Budgeting, Merger & Acquisitions and Investor Relations. In-depth knowledge and skills in conceptualizing and implementing financial policies and procedures including working capital management, internal financial controls, and project financing and costing. Proven ability to improve operations, impact business growth & maximize profits through contributions in financial management, cash flow, account payables, account receivables, expenses, financial planning, taxation, cost reductions & productivity improvements. Adept in providing leadership and direction in continuously improving business performance in a sustainable way and developing strategy, approach, content and structure. Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and capable of resolving multiple & complex issues.
Has been a key member of the BT Group executive team due to remarkable managerial & financial skills. Proficient in analyzing market trends and predicting future financial trends and developing strategies towards minimizing financial risk. Reporting to management & stakeholders and assisting in future business decisions.
- Oversees IT operations and Leads team of IT staff.
- Designs and implements IT strategies and infrastructure.
- Identifies and eliminates security risks and work to increase user satisfaction.
- Analyzes business requirements for IT needs and systems.
- Evaluates IT operations with regard to established goals.
- Communicates within IT team and across departments as needed.
- Assesses need for new equipment and software.
- Prepares progress and budget reports for upper management.
- Builds and maintains relationships with outside vendors.
- Accomplished business development subjects offering 34 years proven success in achieving business projects and goals in highly competitive markets of Saudi Arabia such as Bin Laden Group and other GCC countries as part of it.
- Carrying out an outstanding knowledge in the cycle of Project Management, Strategic Planning and Business Development and General Management of businesses building or re-structuring its organizational structure, control and monitor strategic plans and its policy system and its effectiveness.
Khaled EL Hajj is the Sales Director for BT group. He is an 28 years ICT veteran. He did contribute in the business development and the digital transformation journey for wide range of clients in the Public, Enterprise and Service Provider sectors in Saudi Arabia and the region.
Prior to Joining BTG, he did represent and worked for multiple Saudi and multinational companies like CGI, StorCentric, Cisco Systems, Juniper Networks and BTC Networks where he did play different managerial and leadership roles. Khaled Hold Bachelor of Electrical and Electronical Engineering and he is member of the Saudi Council of Engineers.
- More than 20 years of experience in IT and Quality management equipped with excellent communication, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Participate as an integral and active member in the strategic planning process of the company and analyze business scenarios and create viewpoints to facilitate business decisions.
- Oversee the Implementation and maintaining of the requirements for ISO standards (ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001, ISO 27001, and ISO 20000)
- Streamline and support the operation and maintenance procedures and processes within the company utilizing IBM Maximo System