Mubadra provides an extensive range of customer-centric services for architecting, developing, and deploying effective business applications. Our services enable you to integrate and extend enterprise applications and data throughout your company, across the supply chain, and directly to your customers which leads to increased revenue, decreased costs, and more effective communication with employees, partners, and customers.
Engineering & Constructions
Mubadra has proven Saudi construction industry experience and has successfully implemented Oracle solution for construction companies in the Kingdom to meet their statutory requirements. Mubadra expertise in Oracle technologies and the Construction business deliver a powerful combination of technology and comprehensive, pre-integrated business applications, including key functionality built specifically for contractors.
Mubadra provides a wide range of services for architecting, developing, and deploying effective business applications. Our services enable you to integrate and extend enterprise applications and data throughout your company, across the supply chain, and directly to your customers; this leads to increased revenue, decreased costs, and more effective communication with employees, partners, and customers.
Mubadra offers a complete solution to run key operations processes found in construction companies, from initial project identification through contract closeout. Oracle’s unified data model lets you integrate information across departments to enable project collaboration, control project execution, improve consistency in forecasts, and streamline payment collection.
To meet the challenges of the companies operating in construction industry, Mubadra offers solutions using Oracle EBS and Microsoft which provides powerful technologies and comprehensive business applications that enable the integration and implementation of key applications such as Primavera, Timberline, Prolog and Maximo.
We implements integrated business-applications that ensures effective management of all the aspects of the company’s business: finances, projects, personnel, purchases, logistics, contracts, Document management,maintenance management, and suppliers/client relations.
Construction clients of Mubadra are addressing the recent changes in business by:
- Achieving cost reductions via self-service transactions to reduce human resources and other operational costs.
- Gaining greater business results through a fully integrated, comprehensive HCM and Talent Management solution.
- Improving efficiencies with integrated contracting, procurement, and payment for materials, as well as a contingent nursing-staff solution.
- Producing greater organizational visibility and improved decision makin with the ability to collate clinical data meaningfully across disparate systems.
- Reducing risk with a single set of controls for compliance management across contracting, procurement, and finance.
We cover the following broad areas as a part of our services in Retail and Distribution segment:
- ERP services to help provide a single view of the business as well as to ensure financial reporting compliance.
- Enterprise integration services to interconnect disparate systems across the enterprise.
- Standardized Business Processes across units.
- RFID based solutions.
Retail and Distribution
The growth and advancements in technology have enabled retail companies to easily and effectively automate their business processes. Automation improves transactional efficiency of processes, speeds up business-to-business communication and significantly reduces operating costs.
Our solutions enable retailers to improve their services and operations. Retail is detail and complexity.
Retailers have to reduce inventory investment while improving in-stock positions, increase customer service while reducing labor costs, and decrease operation costs while expanding to multi- channels.
Add to these demands the need to consolidate acquisitions, fight off encroaching competition, and do it all in a challenging economic cycle, it is clear that retail requires advanced business solutions. Mubadra retail solutions are designed to handle the complex business of retail from point-of-sale to back office and through to the warehouse and the corporate office. These affordable, integrated solutions can be deployed quickly, without complicated customization or drawn-out implementations. Research has shown that pricing can be one of the most effective levers for improving profitability. According to McKinsey & Company in their 2003 “The Power of Pricing” report, “Pricing is the fastest and most effective way for managers to increase profits. However, identifying opportunities to adjust pricing to achieve maximum profitability can be challenge. As a result, at many companies pricing is treated as an art, not a science. By leveraging Mubadra Business experience and tools, pricing can be treated as a science of strategic importance.
Mubadra has a proven track record in the development and deployment of customized solutions for the retail industry. We have implemented solutions for both medium as well as large scale retail companies ranging from the development of complete e-tailing models (transaction based, e-commerce sites) to modular application based development and deployment of solutions. Mubadra helps companies to achieve the following objectives with oracle.
Improve customer service
- Handle complex transactions including couponing and special offers.
- Check product availability in stores and warehouses.
- Use the web and eCommerce as an additional sales channel.
- Cross-sell between your retail stores and your web store.
Optimize inventory management & merchandising decisions.
- Gain insight into product, department, store performance.
- Respond immediately to trends in customer purchasing behavior.
- Improve product pricing management with fact-based decisions.
Support multi-channel operations.
- Process orders and returns via any channel.
- Gather and analyze real-time, multi-channel data to respond quickly to customer demand.
- Coordinate and track customer interaction across multiple channels.
Understand Customer Behavior and Build Loyalty.
- Track customer sales and get insight into future behavior Process orders and returns via any channel.
- Introduce promotions that strengthen customer loyalty.
Manufacturing & Production
Manufacturers are increasingly being charged with creating better products, selling them in different ways, and at the same time, reducing their costs. Compounding these pressures are issues with increased globalization, complex supply chains, e-procurement and business continuity.
At the same time, manufacturers need to comply with changing regulations and compliance issues as well as adopting quality programs such as ISO 9000 certification and Six Sigma programs.
Manufacturers need the competitive advantage that a solution from Mubadra provides. Mubadra vast experience in Oracle offers a unified data model that gathers and synchronizes real-time information across client networks so that our client organizations can speed profitable product development; synchronize demand and supply; accommodate complex configurations quickly; and turn service organizations into profit centers.
Manufacturing companies use Mubadra to tackle the following kinds of issues:
- Supplier relation
manages the purchasing and tracking of product parts from suppliers. This helps manufacturers better manage their relationship with materials vendors and reduce delays by fully using supply chain integration.
- Operations scheduling
determining the optimal manufacturing sequence, while considering constraints and restrictions.
We cover the following broad areas as a part of our services in the manufacturing segment.
- ERP services to help provide a single view of the business as well as to ensure financial reporting compliance resources and other operational costs.
- Gaining greater business results through a fully integrated, comprehensive HCM and Talent Management solution.
- Provide flexible production planning.
- Integrate financial information, equipping decision makers with the data they need to make better decision on business investments.
- Incorporate customer information so you can easily track order status and simultaneously coordinate manufacturing, inventory and shipping across different locations.
- Standardize and automate manufacturing processes to increase productivity while decreasing unnecessary inventory holding.
- Unify human resource information and enable corporate information across a single platform.
The focus of educational technology has shifted from improving the efficiency of administration to inspiring pedagogical innovation and improving the learning experience.
In today’s environment, institutions are under increasing pressure to demonstrate educational outcomes, to tailor instruction to meet the specific learning needs of different students and to foster active learning.
Effective use of technology is a key means of addressing these challenges. We live in a time of very rapid and profound social transformation. Today, societies are evolving rapidly into knowledge-based societies.
The KSA leadership understands that the key strategic resource necessary for prosperity has become knowledge.Yet knowledge can be created, absorbed, and applied only by the educated mind. The aim is to provide a state-of-the-art learning environment that would offer the best possible educational and training opportunities for the Saudi community. This suggests that a university capable of serving the new society would have some quite interesting characteristics:
- Learner centered rather than faculty centered.
- Capable of rapid evolution to serve a rapidly changing world.
- Providing learning environments more compatible with lifestyles and career needs.
- Serving regional markets.
- Utilizing technology to provide anytime-anywhere learning opportunities.
- Stressing highly customized learning experiences tailored to a diverse clientele.
Mubadra wants to position itself as a leader in defining the academic structures and culture needed to become a cornerstone in the development of the Saudi society in the 21st Century.
Our education industry covers the following ares:
The healthcare industry is faced with immense pressure to reduce cost of clinical and administrative service and at the same time provide better and improved services to their patients and customers.
At Mubarda, we deliver solutions that enable organizations to streamline their healthcare processes resulting in improved efficiency.
Mubadra solutions for the healthcare providers enable them to streamline every aspect of their business from financial accounting to payroll to supply chain management and CRM.
We possess the expertise and skills necessary to implement and customize Oracle ERP solutions for organizations in the healthcare industry.
Mubadra focus on the Health Sciences industry provides clients guidance to develop and navigate the next phase of their enterprise application strategy.
The latest releases of Oracle Applications combined with the power of Technology (including SOA) provide pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and healthcare organizations–strategic value propositions across non-clinical systems from Human Capital Management and Talent Management solutions to Financial Management and Supply Chain solutions.
Our health care industry covers the following ares: