Mubadra’s Application Implementation services are especially designed to help our clients deal with the daily challenges they face in their business operations. Our consultants bring deep expertise in business and technology drivers and leading practices within major industries, including healthcare and life sciences, higher education, manufacturing and distribution, retail, and both private and public sectors. They have their minds set on boosting your performance with minimal cost and maximum return on investment.
Mubadra assigns skilled professionals to take on every implementation project from start to finish: from planning to follow-up and support. Whether it’s the first time you implement a Mubadra product or you’re upgrading to the latest version, you can rest assured that your business is in good hands.
Architecture & Design
As a part of our devotion to your success, we believe that solution architectur and design should be introduced in the early stages of feasibility.
Mubadra can get involved in the early stages of a company’s efforts to better understand how technologies can help them achieve their business goals. With our consultants’ guidance, you will be able to design the best architecture for your business processes and organizational systems.
Our consultants help you spot your organization’s weak points and perform process analyses and redesigns to overcome them. Thus, your organization will establish best practices and embrace quality assurance procedures which will, in turn, enhance business performance.
Our methodology provides the solid foundation necessary to execute projects successfully. It also has the flexibility to address the unique needs and requirements of each customer. The overall goal of our process is to move quickly through the analysis and design phases and then to focus on proper execution during the implementation phase. We make you part of the team, so that when the project is done, you have the skills to maintain and enhance the solution.
Information Technology Systems Integration can be defined as the process of linking different computing systems (hardware, software, networks …) together to solve business problems. We, at Mubadra, define system integration as the harmonization of system components for the purpose of reducing Capital and operational costs.
We deploy proven methodology, utilize industry experts and a keen, proven technology context to analyzing business process, specific business objectives and advise our customers on how to best utilize technology to reach the business milestones they have set for themselves.
Whether you’re concerned about maintaining your budget while expanding your legacy systems, or need expert advice on managing and implementing complex information systems, our staff will help you select the most suitable technology infrastructure solution that will work for you now and in the future.
Mubadra has an enthusiastic team of Project Management Professionals (PMPs) and Certified Project Managers (CPMs) who are committed to providing you with excellent Project Management services during the project life cycle that complies with Project Management Institute (PMI®) standards. Our project management team is equipped with the necessary skills, resources and experience to successfully manage your project.
Our PM team:
- Has a deep understanding of the project life cycle, its concepts and steps, and the roles and duties of project managers.
- Has key project management and interpersonal skills, such as leadership, credibility, and communication.
- Has the essential tools and resources to control and evaluate project progress, and to handle Scope creeps and change control.
- Has expertise in risk management and handling expected yet unfamiliar incidents.
- Has profound knowledge in task distribution, resource allocation, organizing activities, developing detailed project schedules, and providing duration estimates to limit chaos and waste of time and cost.
In today’s highly competitive, unpredictable and fast-changing marketplace, organizations are challenged with improving productivity and operational efficiency with ever-shrinking budgets.
Amidst such unpredictable circumstances, running an enterprise’s non-core operations could be a tedious task that burdens many executives who have very limited time and resources.At Mubadra your non-core processes are our core business.
We manage your non-strategic business processes through our Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) service, a popular business solution that many organizations resort to today to cope with the ever-changing conditions imposed by market instability.
We aim at helping our clients become self-independent so that they’ll be able to run our solutions with little support from our teams. Mubadra’s Educational services are a reflection of our company’s belief that knowledge should be shared not owned.
Given that the function of quality Assurance is to assure that the standards, processes and procedures are appropriate for the project and are correctly implemented, therefore, our QA team who is expert in applying the International Standards Organization ISO 9001 standard, British Standard Institute BS5750 and the European Standards EN29000, and during the project life they ensure that:
- An appropriate development methodology is in place.
- The projects use standards and procedures in their work.
- Independent reviews and audits are conducted.
- Documentation is produced to support maintenance and Enhancement.
- Documentation is produced during development and not after development.
- Mechanisms are in place and used to control changes.
- Testing emphasizes all the high-risk product areas.
- Each software task is satisfactorily completed before the next one begins.
- Deviations from standards and procedures are exposed Mubadra.
- The quality control work is itself performed against established standards.